Thames Path Challenge
Challenge yourself to a scenic 100km hike along the Thames Path on 14th - 15th September, 2024. This challenging but rewarding route passes through some of England's most beautiful countryside.
September 14, 2024-
Hike from Putney Bridge to Henley, passing through Richmond, Hampton Court, Runnymede, and Windsor. There are also 75km, 50km, and 25km options available.
Your challenge will be a test of spirit and determination, but you’ll have support throughout. Your entry includes free food and drink, medics, marshals, and a massage. At the finish line, you’ll receive a glass of fizz, a t-shirt, and a medal.
- Full Challenge – 100km full on ‘continuous’ challenge, through day and night
- Full Challenge ‘Daylight’ – 100km over 2 days with an overnight camping option
- 1st Half challenge – 50km
- 1st Quarter Challenge- 28km
- 2nd Quarter Challenge- 22km
How to sign up and fundraising options
Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Full challenge: £50 registration fee / £575 charity sponsorship
- Half challenge: £30 registration fee / £360 charity sponsorship
- Quarter challenge: £20 registration fee / £240 charity sponsorship
Self-funding – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- Full challenge: £198 registration fee paid, no fundraising commitment
- Half challenge: £139 registration fee paid, no fundraising commitment
- Quarter challenge: £89 registration fee paid, no fundraising commitment
Mixed–funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Full challenge: £100 registration fee, at least £300 charity sponsorship
- Half challenge: £75 registration fee, at least £225 charity sponsorship
- Quarter challenge: £50 registration fee, at least £150 charity sponsorship
If you’ve got your own place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our dedicated fundraising team will be in touch.