Peak District Ultra Challenge
Join over 2,000 adventurers on a fabulously varied but tough figure-of-eight route through Derbyshire's finest scenery, starting and finishing at Bakewell Basecamp on the 6th - 7th July, 2024.
July 6, 2024-
Don’t miss this unforgettable challenge, with full support all the way and a variety of distances to choose from!
Your entry includes free food and drinks at regular rest stops, plus support from medics, marshals, and massage therapists. As you cross the finish line, you’ll receive a glass of fizz, a t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
- Full Challenge – 100km full-on ‘continuous’ challenge, through day and night
- Full Challenge ‘Daylight’ – 100km over 2 days with an overnight camping option
- ¾ Challenge- 73km
- 1st Half challenge – 52km (Loop)
- 2nd Half challenge – 48km (Loop)
How to sign up & Fundraising Options
Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Full challenge (100km): £40 registration fee / £575 charity sponsorship
- Half challenge (50km): £30 registration fee / £360 charity sponsorship
- Quarter challenge (25km): £20 registration fee / £240 charity sponsorship
Self-funding – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- Full challenge: £198 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
- Half challenge: £139 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
- Quarter challenge: £89 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
Mixed–funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Full challenge: £100 registration fee / £300 charity sponsorship
- Half challenge: £75 registration fee / £225 charity sponsorship
- Quarter challenge: £50 registration fee / £150 charity sponsorship
If you’ve got your own place, please email Events@raysofsunshine.org.uk and our dedicated fundraising team will be in touch.