South West Coast 50 Challenge
Embark on a 50km hike through Exmoor National Park, starting and ending in Minehead, with stunning views and over 1600m of climb.
August 3, 2024-
There are three 25km options – along with weekend camping packages and festival-style hospitality at Basecamp.
The South West Coast 50 is fun, safe and rewarding- with full support all the way enabling you to push yourself further in the fantastic scenery.
- 50km Loop Challenge
- 25km Loop Challenge
- 25km 1st ½ of 50km route
- 25km 2nd ½ of 50km Route
How to sign up and fundraising options
Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 50km: £30 registration fee / £360 charity sponsorship
- 25km: £20 registration fee / £240 charity sponsorship
- 10km: £10 registration fee / £100 charity sponsorship
Self-funding – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 50k: £139 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
- 25km: £89 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
- 10km: £39 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
Mixed–funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Full challenge: £75 registration fee / £225 charity sponsorship
- Half challenge: £50 registration fee / £150 charity sponsorship
- Quarter challenge: £22.50 registration fee /£70 charity sponsorship
If you’ve got your own place, please email Events@raysofsunshine.org.uk and our dedicated fundraising team will be in touch.