London Winter Walk
Join us for the London Winter Walk, taking place on the weekend of 27th - 28th January. Take in highlights of the Thames, its historic bridges, and many of the Capital’s key landmarks.
January 27, 2024-
Suitable for a range of abilities with families welcome – you’ll be well supported from start to finish with rest stops and snacks to keep you going!
There are Full Marathon & Half Marathon options, both starting & finishing at The Oval Cricket Ground. For the Half Marathon (13 miles) you can choose from either an East or West route along the Thames, covering both sides of the river. The Full Marathon (26 miles) is a looped walk, taking you through Central London before looping out east to Southwark Park and then back west along the Thames.
- Full marathon (42km)
- Half marathon (21km)
- All route options for this event are strictly walking only
How to sign up and fundraising options
Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Full marathon: £20 registration fee / £275 charity sponsorship
- Half marathon: £15 registration fee / £195 charity sponsorship
Self-funding – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Please note: the 10k route for this event can only be done through self-funding.
- Full marathon: standard price £89 / 2023 Ultra Challenge participant £79 / 14-18-year-old price £59
- Half-marathon: standard price £69 / 2023 Ultra Challenge participant £59 /12-18-year-old price £44
- 10km: standard price £37.50 / 8-18-year-old price £25
Mixed–funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Full marathon: £44.50 registration / £150 charity sponsorship
- Half marathon: £34.50 registration fee / £110 charity sponsorship
If you’ve got your own place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our dedicated fundraising team will be in touch.