London 2 Brighton Challenge
This challenge starts on the banks of the Thames, then winds through the scenic North Downs and Surrey and Sussex countryside.
May 25, 2024-
The scenic course culminates with a climb over the South Downs, before the rewarding sight of the Brighton coastline and the unforgettable racecourse finish line.
- Full Challenge – 100km full on ‘continuous’ challenge, through day and night
- Full Challenge ‘Daylight’ – 100km over 2 days with an overnight camping option
- 1st Half – 56km half challenge, London > Tuners Hill
- 2nd Half – 44km half challenge, Tuners Hill > Brighton
- 1st Quarter – 25km, London > Sutton
- Virtual Challenge
How to sign up and fundraising options
Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Full challenge: £45 registration fee, at least £595 charity sponsorship
- Half challenge: £30 registration fee, at least £395 charity sponsorship
- Quarter challenge: £15 registration fee, at least £245 charity sponsorship
Self-funding – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- Full challenge: £198 registration fee paid, no fundraising commitment
- Half challenge: £129 registration fee paid, no fundraising commitment
- Quarter challenge: £79 registration fee paid, no fundraising commitment
Mixed–funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Full challenge: £110 registration fee, at least £330 charity sponsorship
- Half challenge: £72.50 registration fee, at least £220 charity sponsorship
- Quarter challenge: £45 registration fee, at least £135 charity sponsorship
If you’ve got your own place, please email Events@raysofsunshine.org.uk and our dedicated fundraising team will be in touch.