Easter 50 Ultra Challenge
Walk, jog, or run a 50km Ultra or take on the 25km half challenge - and make it an active Easter.
April 6, 2024-
From Windsor Racecourse, 1,500 adventurers will embark on looped routes through the Great Park, with stunning views of Windsor Castle, onto Runnymede, and along the Thames Path, taking in the scenic countryside.
Full support will be provided throughout the course, along with post-Easter surprises and a celebratory finish at base camp with a BBQ meal.
Your entry includes free food and drinks at regular rest stops, as well as support from medics, marshals, and massage therapists. As you cross the finish line, you’ll receive a glass of fizz, a t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
How to sign up and fundraising options
Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 50km: £30 registration fee / £395 charity sponsorship
- 25km: £15 registration fee / £245 charity sponsorship
Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost. As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 10% off standard the reg fee.
- Half challenge: £72.50 registration fee / £220 charity sponsorship
- Quarter challenge: £45 registration fee / £135 charity sponsorship
Self-Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 50km challenge: £129 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
- 25km challenge: £79 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
If you’ve got your own place, please email email@example.com and our dedicated fundraising team will be in touch.