Cotswold Way Ultra Challenge
Join 2,000 adventurers setting off from historic Cirencester on a 100km looped route of footpaths and trails through the stunning Cotswolds, with fantastic views and challenging hills.
June 22, 2024-
With half and quarter-distance options, everyone can find a challenge to suit them, from keen walkers new to endurance events to seasoned hikers seeking a new adventure.
- Full Challenge – 100km full-on ‘continuous’ challenge, through day and night
- Full Challenge ‘Daylight’ – 100km over 2 days with an overnight camping option
- 1st Half – 53km
- 2nd Half – 47km
- 1st Quarter – 24km, Cirencester > Painswick
- 2nd Quarter – 29km, Painswick > Wotton
How to sign up and fundraising options:
Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Full challenge: £45 registration fee / £595 charity sponsorship
- Half challenge: £30 registration fee / £395 charity sponsorship
- Quarter challenge: £15 registration fee / £245 charity sponsorship
Self-funding – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- Full challenge: £198 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
- Half challenge: £129 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
- Quarter challenge: £79 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
Mixed–funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Full challenge: £110 registration fee / £330 charity sponsorship
- Half challenge: £72.50 registration fee / £220 charity sponsorship
- Quarter challenge: £45 registration fee / £135 charity sponsorship
If you’ve got your own place, please email email@example.com and our dedicated fundraising team will be in touch.