Lake District Challenge
Walk, jog, or run the Lake District Challenge and take on England's finest countryside at your pace on 8th - 9th June, 2024. Suitable for all experience levels.
June 8, 2024-
Choose your adventure at the Lake District Challenge! Start from our Kendal Base Camp and tackle the full 100km Windermere loop, the half challenge, or even the 25km quarter challenge – with the best support and hospitality all the way.
- Full Challenge – 100km full-on ‘continuous’ challenge, through day and night
- Full Challenge ‘Daylight’ – 100km over 2 days with an overnight camping option
- 1st Half – 50km – best of the Lakes
- 2nd Half – 51km
How to sign up and fundraising options
Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Full challenge: £45 registration fee / £595 charity sponsorship
- Half challenge: £30 registration fee / £395 charity sponsorship
- Quarter challenge: £15 registration fee / £245 charity sponsorship
Self-funding – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- Full challenge: £198 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
- Half challenge: £129 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
- Quarter challenge: £79 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
Mixed–funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Full challenge: £110 registration fee / £330 charity sponsorship
- Half challenge: £72.50 registration fee / £220 charity sponsorship
- Quarter challenge: £45 registration fee / £135 charity sponsorship
If you’ve got your own place, please email email@example.com and our dedicated fundraising team will be in touch.