Isle of Wight Challenge
Great challenges deserve great settings. The Isle of Wight Challenge has the best, with its stunning coastal path and 2,000 adventurers of all levels pushing themselves to the limit on 8th - 9th June, 2024.
May 4, 2024-
You can pick your distance, with 10 miles, 25km, 52km, 82km and the full 106km challenge to choose from!
This spectacular challenge takes you along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles, and to historic Cowes at the halfway stop. Full Island challengers then tackle the cliffs of Ventnor before returning to the welcome Base Camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey.
- Full Island – 106km full on ‘continuous’ challenge
- Full Island ‘Daylight’ – 106km over 2 days with an overnight camping option
- 1st Half – 52km, Chale to Cowes
- 2nd Half – 54km, Cowes to Chale
How to sign up and fundraising options
Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Full challenge: £45 registration fee / £595 charity sponsorship
- Half challenge: £30 registration fee / £395 charity sponsorship
- Quarter challenge: £15 registration fee / £245 charity sponsorship
Self-funding – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- Full challenge: £198 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
- Half challenge: £129 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
- Quarter challenge: £79 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
Mixed–funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Full challenge: £110 registration fee / £330 charity sponsorship
- Half challenge: £72.50 registration fee / £220 charity sponsorship
- Quarter challenge: £45 registration fee / £135 charity sponsorship
If you’ve got your own place, please email email@example.com and our dedicated fundraising team will be in touch.