Jurassic Coast Challenge
This Jurassic route heads down to Swanage, and along through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs to Weymouth at halfway on 25th - 26th May 2024.
May 18, 2024-
100km challengers will go past Portland Bill, across Chesil Beach, and along the sandstone cliffs of West Bay (from TV’s Broadchurch), before celebrating their finish at the vibrant Dorset town of Bridport.
- Full Challenge – 100km continuous challenge
- Full Challenge ‘Daylight’ – 100km over 2 days with an overnight camping option
- 1st Half – 58km
- 2nd Half – 42km
- 1st Quarter – 25km
- 2nd Quarter – 34km
How to sign up and fundraising options
Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Full challenge: £45 registration fee / £595 charity sponsorship
- Half challenge: £30 registration fee / £395 charity sponsorship
- Quarter challenge: £15 registration fee / £245 charity sponsorship
Self-funding – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- Full challenge: £198 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
- Half challenge: £129 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
- Quarter challenge: £79 registration fee / no fundraising commitment
Mixed–funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Full challenge: £110 registration fee / £330 charity sponsorship
- Half challenge: £72.50 registration fee / £220 charity sponsorship
- Quarter challenge: £45 registration fee / £135 charity sponsorship
If you’ve got your own place, please email Events@raysofsunshine.org.uk and our dedicated fundraising team will be in touch.