London Summer Walk
Take on a 25km challenge in 2024, exploring some of London's historic areas and sights along the eastern section of the River Thames.
August 24, 2024-
Starting by Woolwich Royal Artillery Barracks, the route heads along the Thames Path around Greenwich Penisula. You will go past the 02, Old Royal Naval College, Cutty Sark, then through the Greenwich tunnel to Docklands and Thames Barrier Park- back to Woolwich via the 2nd foot tunnel.
The route is capped with a BBQ and a bar at the finish- a great summer weekend adventure
- 25km Loop Challenge
- 10km Challenge
How to sign up and fundraising options
Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km challenge £20 registration fee, at least £240 charity sponsorship
- 10km challenge £10 registration fee, at least £150 charity sponsorship
Self-funding – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km challenge: £89 registration fee paid, no fundraising commitment.
- 10km challenge: £49 registration fee paid, no fundraising commitment.
Mixed–funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km Challenge: £50 registration fee, at least £150 charity sponsorship
- 10km Challenge: £25 registration fee, at least £75 charity sponsorship
If you’ve got your own place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our dedicated fundraising team will be in touch.