RAG raid bucket collections are a great way to raise money as they are simple to organise and can be really fun.
Steps to success:
- Choose a date and location – we recommend a Saturday and a busy location, such as a shopping centre or a town square!
- Apply for a street collection permit with your local council. You can normally do this by filling in a form on their website. Make sure to wait for approval before making any further arrangements.
- Let us know your plans and we’ll send out any fundraising materials you need to make your raid as successful as possible. We’ll be on hand to answer any questions you may have in the lead up.
- Get others involved – Get as many of your friends/society members as involved as possible, to cover as much ground as you can.
- Have fun – RAG Raids are really fun day with friends and raise lots of money!
- Sending in money – once it’s over, contact us so we can help you send over the money and thank you for your amazing achievements!
If you are interested in organising a RAG Raid, please contact our community fundraising team on 020 8782 117 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!