<About Rays of Sunshine's Ward Wishes>
A Ward Wish provides hospitals and hospices the opportunity to apply for funding for a wish or project that will benefit all patients on the ward and where appropriate their family members.
Examples of previous ward wishes funded include:
- Decorating Treatment rooms/play rooms
- Sensory Rooms
- Sensory Gardens
- Sensory equipment
- Toys, play equipment
- iPads/Playstations or Xboxes
Who is eligible?
- Hospitals, hospices and medical centres and professionals that care for children who fall within Rays of Sunshine wish granting criteria.
- All wards wishes must be conducted within the UK and benefit a minimum of 100 children/patients.
- Only one application per professional/team/unit can be submitted per year
What do we provide?
Funding for the above to a maximum of £1,000 per application (e.g entertainment bundles, gaming consoles, room decoration, of funding for events) or £5,000 for larger scale projects (e.g Sensory gardens, Sensory rooms, Adolescent area refurbishment, Craft Club resources).
Please list how you would spend your grant if it were to be approved.