Working for Rays of Sunshine:
Since 2003 Rays of Sunshine has been brightening the lives of children with a serious or life-limiting illness. We give brave young people across the UK the chance to put their illness on hold, experience happiness, and create precious memories. Our work includes: granting life-changing wishes; activity days and development projects at children’s hospitals and hospices; and organising group outings and events.
In 2018, our work touched the lives of 30,000 children and their families.
Demand for our service has increased by 93% since 2011 and we get no statutory funding. Our vision is to grant the growing number of wishes, and provide greater access to resources, support and information for all families who need our help.
Corporate Intern – Deutsche Bank
- Role Title: Corporate Intern
- Responsible to: Corporate Partnerships Manager
- Pay: This is an unpaid volunteer position except for Lunch expenses of up to £4 per day plus travel expenses to and from Rays of Sunshine’s offices
- Duration: Minimum 2 – 3 months (possibility of extending)
- Hours: Flexible, 2-3 days per week
- To apply please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 11th March 2019
Deutsche Bank is Rays of Sunshine’s largest single corporate partner to date, aiming to raise in excess of £2million over two years. We are currently in year 2 of the partnership and require additional support for the partnership. The partnership is managed by the partnership manager, Amy Chambers and an account executive, Helen McNicholas. The corporate intern will support with all partnership admin and activities, working closely with the account executive, you will be based at the Rays of Sunshine office.
Overall responsibilities: to assist with daily income tracking, donor care management, conducting research in to new events, raising the profile of Rays of Sunshine at promotional stands and general support as needed.
For more information, please download the full job description here: Internship Role Description – DB