We are super excited for the Rays of Sunshine Concert this year on the 24th October at the SSE Arena, Wembley and we are aware that attendees may have a lot of questions regarding the concert. Please find below a list of frequently asked questions and their answers to help with those enquiries.
What time is the concert due to start?
- The doors open at 6pm and the concert is due to start at 7.30pm.
Have tickets been sent out yet?
- If you have bought tickets from axs then please contact them at their box office on: 0844 815 0815. If you have bought from Ticketmaster, contact them on their box office. If you have been offered tickets by Rays of Sunshine and not received your tickets, please contact us in the office on: 0208 782 1171.
What is the full line-up?
- The full line-up is: Shawn Mendes, Nicole Scherzinger, Conor Maynard, Louisa Johnson, Fleur East, DNCE, Lawson and James TW.
Has the final line-up been announced? Will any more acts be announced?
- Yes, the final line-up has now been announced.
Are you running meet and greets on the night
- No, we will not be running any meet and greets for ANY of the artists.
How many songs will (Nicole/Lawson/Shawn/etc) be performing? When will they be performing?
- We are unable to release set times or how many songs each of the artists are performing. It’s all a surprise on the night!
Can I volunteer at the concert?
- We have filled all our volunteer positions for the event this year. Thank you.
Is the venue (SSE Arena, Wembley) accessible for wheelchairs?
- We do not have any wheelchair seats available as the wheelchair platform has been reserved for wish children ONLY. There is an accessibility guide that can be downloaded from the venue’s website.
For any other questions that have not been included on here, please feel free to contact us on any of our social media channels.
Facebook: Rays of Sunshine Children’s Charity