Rays of Sunshine Christmas Card Design Competition!
In partnership with Clintons
We are running a competition to design a Christmas card, in conjunction with our long term corporate partners Clintons. The winning designs will be printed and sold in Clintons stores and on their website with 15% of each pack donated to Rays of Sunshine Children’s Charity. Two designs will be chosen and the winners will be invited to see their cards displayed in store and receive a gift voucher.
Deadline for all entries is Thursday 31st January 2019 as the cards need to go into production in February to be in stores for Christmas 2019.
• Two designs will be chosen
• The card size will be 150x150mm
• Please avoid neon colours
• Please avoid sticking any objects on to the designs
• Any Christmas related themes are fine. Bestselling images tend to be Santas, winter snow scenes and snowmen. You therefore might want to stick to those themes to ensure a bestselling product
• The winners’ names and ages will be printed on the cards/ packaging and will be promoted by Rays of Sunshine and Clintons through press and social media
Check out the 2018 Rays of Sunshine Clintons Christmas cards from last year below for some design inspiration…