Enter the ‘True Taste of Sunshine’ competition, win prizes and help Rays of Sunshine Children’s Charity to grant wishes for seriously ill children
We’ve teamed up with Hollywood Bowl to offer you the chance to create their ultimate #SunshineShake. The winning entry will earn a place on the Hollywood Diner menu across six of its centres, plus 20p from every shake sold will be donated to Rays of Sunshine!
This exclusive competition gives you the chance to create a recipe that you think reflects the ‘True Taste of Sunshine’. Not only will the winning shake appear on the menu, the winner will also receive a special VIP family bowling experience*, where they will get to enjoy their shake during a meal for four people and some fantastic bowling fun in Hollywood Bowl’s new VIP lanes. The two runners up will receive a family-bowling pass for four.
Entries will be shortlisted by a panel of judges with the final winning shake selected by a Rays of Sunshine wish child, during a special tasting session.
To enter this exciting competition, readers need to tweet their recipes to using the hashtag “#SunshineShake”. Remember – all suggestions need to be original and delicious! Recipes must include the following base ingredients:
- Vanilla ice cream
- Double cream
Entries close at midnight on the Saturday 30th April.
Initial judging will be carried out after entries closed by a panel of experts including a representative from the charity Rays of Sunshine and a member of the Hollywood Bowl team.
The winning #SunshineShake will appear on the menu at all Hollywood Diners, starting in six centres nationwide (Crawley, Watford, Rochester, Manchester, Leeds and Surrey Quays.)
- For more information about Hollywood Bowl visit: https://hollywoodbowl.co.uk/
- Follow us: @AMF_Hollywood
- Like us: www.facebook.com/hollywoodbowluk/
*Food, drink and bowling for four people
- Entries to be submitted via social media using the hashtag #SunshineShake
- Winners must be happy to receive press coverage
- Three entries will be shortlisted, one winner chosen and two runners-up
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative
- Judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is organised by The Original Bowling Company (TOBC), 31 Mark Rd, Hemel Hempstead HP2 7BW.