Date(s) - 22/07/2017
Edinburgh City Centre
- Event type: Obstacle
- Run type: 5 to 20K
- Registration fee: £25
- Minimum sponsorship: £250
The Sprint (5km, 15 obstacles) is a perfect introductory race, the Super (8 miles, 25 obstacles) is ideal for those looking to take their training to the next level, and the Beast (20km, 25 obstacles) is for those looking to take the ultimate mental and physical challenge.
We have a limited number of places available in the below event dates– please contact us below for details of how to apply.
Event locations and dates:
- 20 May 2017: Spartan Race Sprint & Super, Gloucestershire
- 22 July 2017: Spartan Beast, Edinburgh
- 23 July 2017: Spartan Sprint, Edinburgh
- 2 Sept 2017: Spartan Super, Marston Lodge
- 3 Sept: Spartan Sprint, Marston Lodge
- 30 Sept: Spartan Beast, Windsor
- 1 Oct: Spartan Sprint, Windsor
If successful, you’ll need to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £25 and commit to raising a minimum of £250 in sponsorship. We’ll be on hand to support you throughout, with training tips and fundraising ideas.