Fourtitude – The Ultimate Four Day Challenge
This incredible challenge pits you against the spectacular adventure playground of the Lake District National Park. As a team of four you will kayak on Lake Windermere, mountain bike through Grizedale Forest and then trek a marathon distance along the Cumbria Way, all whilst raising funds for Rays of Sunshine Children’s Charity.
- Two incredible days of trekking, biking and kayaking in the stunning Lake District National Park from September 24th-26th.
- Join with 3 other people to compete as a team of 4
- Off-road mountain biking on the trails of famous Grizedale Forest
- Trek a marathon distance along the Cumbria Way from Keswick to Coniston
- Kayak on the famous lake Windermere
For this incredibly exciting new challenge, there are two funding options:
Self Funder Option: To secure your place on the challenge, you will be asked to pay a registration fee of £300 when you book, and then a balance of £395 (5 weeks before your challenge). You are asked to raise as much as you can for Rays of Sunshine.
Minimum Sponsorship Option: To secure your place on the challenge, you will be asked to pay a registration fee of £300 when you book, and then raise a minimum of £1500 per person, or £5000 per team of four, for Rays of Sunshine.