The UK’s largest touring magic show teams up with Children’s Charity to offer an exclusive performance at the Mermaid Theatre, London
*Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to change the date of Champions of Magic. The new date is Thursday 5th April*
The 5 world-class illusionists that make up the Champions Of Magic return for their 2018 UK tour following sold out shows across the globe, five star rave reviews and a run in London’s West End. In collaboration with Rays of Sunshine Children’s Charity, a children’s charity that grants magical wishes for seriously ill children, the UK’s largest touring magic show is offering the incredible opportunity to attend a very special performance at The Mermaid Theatre, London, on Thursday 5th April 2018.
This special event will enable over 250 seriously ill children, who have had their wishes granted, an evening of entertainment and distraction. 100% of all tickets bought will be donated to Rays of Sunshine to help grant magical wishes for other brave and deserving children.
Champions Of Magic has been seen by thousands across the UK and North America. Now is your chance to see why fans return to be amazed by the country’s biggest touring illusion show time and time again.
- If you are a wish family, please contact email@example.com to be sent an exclusive discount code
- To get your tickets, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/champions-of-magic-team-up-with-rays-of-sunshine-tickets-42311198935
- For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that this performance contains strobe lighting, water based smoke effects, pyrotechnics and loud noises
What time does the show start?
The show starts at 6.30pm and doors open at 5.30pm
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
The show is suitable for age 5 years and upwards.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The Mermaid is situated between the City and the West End. Located on the North Bank of the Thames. The nearest tube stops are:
- Blackfriars – on Circle/ District line. Simply turn right as you leave the Blackfriars North exit and it is just a 2 minute walk
- Mansion House – on the Circle/ District line. A short 6 minute walk
- St Paul’s – on the Central line. Approximately a 4 minute walk.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact email@example.com or contact the Rays of Sunshine on 0208 782 1171.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes please bring your printed ticket to the event.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
The names on the ticket must match that of the attendees, for any late drop out/replacements please email firstname.lastname@example.org.