We’ve seen a 93% increase in demand for our service over the last six years and we’re often the only piece of good news in situations most parents do not dare even think about. Your vote will double our impact and SUPPORT 24,000 SERIOUSLY ILL CHILDREN IN THE UK BY 2019.
We’re so excited to bring our unique brand of sunshine energy to some brilliant, inspiring and memorable campaigns, events and volunteering opportunities (catering for all interests, backgrounds and abilities).
- We’ll invite you to volunteer at local Hospital Activity Days (arts, crafts and entertainment) and Ward Wish Projects (building sensory rooms, outdoor play areas) – at places like Birmingham Children’s Hospital and Great Ormond Street
- You’ll get to be part of live on-site wishes like Favour’s dream to be a CEO for the day and Aaron’s wish to build a computer
- We’ll bring our incredibly uplifting and inspiring Wish Choir to perform in each site
- Each office will get to see stories, quotes and pictures of wishes granted for local children each week
- The fundraising calendar will include fun and innovative events and campaigns, including ‘Deutsche’s Got Talent: Born To Be A…’ for the secret magicians, singers and comedians, and the Sunshine Sports Day – for colleagues and their families to combine team spirit (with some serious athletic competition) and feel-good nostalgia (think egg & spoon races!) alongside some of our brave and deserving wish children.
Thank you for considering Rays of Sunshine Children’s Charity. It would be our wish come true to be one of your 2018-19 Charities of the Year and make it your most successful partnership ever.
Don’t delay, VOTE TODAY
For further details or if you would be happy to champion Rays of Sunshine please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com